Import Business is not just for those lone footloose adventurer categories who survive by their wits and the skin of their teeth. It’s nowadays big business in these days–to pace with the tune of an annual $1.2 trillion in goods, according to the U.S. Department of Commerce report. Exporting is just as big as you can think of. In one year alone, American companies exported $772 billion in stock merchandise to more than 150 overseas countries. Everything from liquor to commodes–and a staggering list of many other products you might never imagine as global merchandise stock –are fair game for the savvy import and export trader. And these products are bought, sold, exhibited and distributed somewhere in the world on a daily basis as per sources.
But the import or export field is not the sole purview of the conglomerate corporate import and export trader, according to the U.S. Department of Commerce, the big guys make up only mere about 4 percent of all world-wide exporters. Which inscribes that the other 96 percent of exporters–the lion’s share are small outfits like yours wil be–when you’re new, at least.
Why are imports trade such big business in the US and around the world? There are lots of reasons, but the three main factors listed below:
Availability: There are some particulars you just can’t grow or make in your home country. Bananas in Alaska, for example, mahogany lumber in Maine, or Ball Park franks in France such commodities can be exported at good prices for importing countries also.
Cachet: A lot of many other things, like caviar and champagne, pack more cachet, more out of an “image,” if they’re imported rather than home-grown. Think Scandinavian furniture, German beer, French perfume, Egyptian cotton. Even when you can make it at home, it all seems very classier and easier when it comes from distant locations via importing business.
Price: Some other products are cheaper and very much particular when brought in from out of the country. Korean toys, Taiwanese electronics and Mexican clothing, to rattle off a few more , can often be manufactured or assembled in foreign outsourced factories for far less money than if they were made on the domestic locations in importing countries.
Get Import Data Analytic to start your import business.
We give 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied with our services.
Provide Free Sample Reports with HS Code on registered user request.
Provide data for India & Overseas, almost all countries with Genuine data guarantee.